Notice to Our Clients:
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you we are focused on three things:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees
- Continuing to provide exceptional services to our customers
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We do not anticipate any interruption in Lyons HR Services.
A significant number of our employees have been working remotely to test our business continuity policies and procedures. We are fortunate that our business allows us to easily transition to a near fully remote workforce. This makes us confident in our ability to continue providing great service to you and conducting business normally. This means, among other things:
- Your account will be accessible to you and your employees as usual
- Our support staff will remain available for phone calls and emails during our regular hours of business
- Our data servers, all of which are already remotely administered, will continue to operate without interruption.
We know that many of you are dealing with these challenges in your own businesses as well as at home, and we’d like to recognize your efforts. Thank you for doing what you do and for inspiring us to persevere in times of hardship. As always, we deeply value your support, and you can be certain that Lyons HR is here to support you.