Follow the link below to read a notice to Lyons HR Clients regarding the COVID-19 virus.Read More
PEO Services & HR Management the way you want them delivered
Lyons HR is a professional employer organization (PEO). We function like an off-site HR department for small to midsize businesses without the resources or bandwidth to handle HR management on their own. With our web-based, easy-to-use Lyons HR Cloud software that couples with our expert services, you can simplify all aspects of HR and focus on growth.
As a seamless extension of your business, we provide training, policy development, payroll management, benefits, HR, tax administration, regulatory compliance assistance, and more. We help make your company more efficient, compliant, and profitable.Request a DemoDownload a Lyons Guide
Lyons HR PEO Services
Human Resources Services
- Human Resources Consultations, Audits & Recommendations
- Manager & Employee Training
- Position Descriptions
- Employee Handbooks
- State Unemployment Claims
- Labor Law Compliance Assistance
- HR Policies, Procedures & Forms
Risk Management Services
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage or Procurement
- Eliminate Workers’ Compensation Audit & Premium
- Custom Safety Plan & Training
- OSHA Reporting & Assistance
- Effective Claims Management
- Accident/Fraud Investigation
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Work Site Liability Assessments
Employee Benefits Services
- ACA Compliance and Reporting
- Benefits Plan Negotiation, Open Enrollment & Administration
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Supplemental & Voluntary Benefits
- Section 125 & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Retirement Plan Options
- Premium Reconciliation & Payment
- COBRA, HIPAA & ERISA Compliance Assistance
Tax, Payroll, and Administration Services
- Complete Payroll Processing
- Direct Deposit, Checks, Cash Cards
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA Payment & Filings, W-2/W-3 Filings
- Time & Attendance Interface
- New Hire Reporting & Immigration Verification
- Processing Tax Liens & Garnishments
- HRIS & Employee File Maintenance and Storage
- Employment & Wage Verifications
less employee turnover
to go out of business
Why Choose Lyons HR?
Reduce employment risks
Businesses face multiple risks including workers’ compensation claims, employee litigation, and employee misclassification. Excessive or mismanaged claims and lawsuits can result in lost time and money, and lowered employee morale.
Lyons HR keeps you compliant with employment laws and regulations, reducing your financial risks and helping you protect your assets.
Eliminate wasted time
Spend too much time and energy on administrative tasks like payroll processing, benefits administration, and safety programs and you’ll lose focus. It’s frustrating to know that time spent on these details distracts you from revenue-generating and growth activities.
Lyons HR takes over time-consuming administrative functions, so you can concentrate on running your business and protecting your bottom line.
Control employment expenses
Costs such as workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, payroll processing, and group health insurance can really cut into your profitability. Lack of expertise in managing these areas can result in fines, penalties, and litigation, as well as rising rates and needlessly excessive costs.
Lyons HR’s expertise and buying power can reduce your employment costs, while providing access to a variety of employee programs typically only available to larger businesses.
Provide better benefits
Attracting and retaining the best talent often comes down to the benefits you offer. However, the monthly cost of a comprehensive, ACA-compliant benefits program can be enough to put you out of business.
Because of our buying power, Lyons HR can often provide better benefits at lower costs than you can negotiate on your own.
To more efficiently operate our small, non-profit organization, we contracted with Lyons HR to manage our payroll and benefits. In the last few weeks, we contacted the human resources manager and payroll manager for separate needs. Both of these individuals responded promptly and provided the customer service and support we requested, in a professional, yet friendly manner.Administrator Non-Profit Agency