Where would you be without your clients and employees?
It’s unthinkable. So, of course, your number-one goal is to offer the best possible experience for not only external customers but also current and prospective members of your workforce. As you strategize to meet this objective, you might want to check out these relevant statistics.
The Client Experience
Only by understanding any weak links in your client and customer experiences can you continually improve them. According to Forbes:
- Companies with a customer experience mindset drive revenue four to eight times higher than the rest of their industries.
- Businesses that lead in this arena outperform their competition by nearly 80 percent.
- Ninety-six percent of customers say good service is important in their decision to remain loyal to a brand.
- Brands with superior customer service bring in 5.7 times more revenue than those who lag in this regard.
- Customers switching companies due to poor service cost U.S. companies a total of $1.6 trillion.
- American consumers will pay 17 percent more to buy from a company with a reputation for great service.
The Candidate Experience
Not surprisingly, top candidates often choose a company to work for based on their hiring experience. In one survey, 78 percent of job seekers said the overall candidate experience was an indicator of how a business valued its people.
- With today’s technology, word spreads faster than ever before. Nearly 60 percent of applicants said they had had a poor candidate experience – and 72 percent of them shared it on employer review sites.
- Never underestimate the importance of a user-friendly hiring process. Sixty percent of candidates reported that they had withdrawn their applications from companies, due to the extended timeframe or complexity of the process.
- Talent is four times more likely to consider you in the future if you offer constructive feedback. Yet, 78 percent of candidates reported never having been asked for input on their candidate experience.
Looking For A Strategic Partner?
For expert guidance and additional resources to enhance your client and candidate experiences, contact Lyons HR today. With more than two decades of experience, we can help you optimize your hiring process, drive performance, and build a more strategic approach to talent and workforce management.